Aviation Technology Center - Security System Upgrade
Prebid Date2/23/23 1:00pm
Bid Date3/7/23 2:00pm
Vincennes University Architectural Services
2175 South Hoffman Road Indianapolis, IN 46241
Pre-Bid Meeting: A Pre-Bid Meeting shall be held on site, at 2175 South Hoffman Road, on February 23, 2023, at 1:00 PM local time. All bidders – both prime contractors and sub-contractors – are urged to attend for the purpose of clarifying the meaning and intent of the drawings and specifications.
Vincennes University, (hereinafter called the “Owner”), invites proposals for the Aviation Technology Center, Security Upgrade project at Vincennes University, Indianapolis, Indiana, on the bid form attached hereto, all blanks of which must be appropriately filled in. Proposals may be faxed, emailed or hand delivered to the Office of Architectural Services and Facilities, 817 N. Second Street, Vincennes, Indiana, by 2:00 PM EST local time, on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
Vincennes University is requesting proposals for the following:
Base bid includes the complete removal & replacement of existing door card reader security system, including card readers, controllers, wiring, front-end control panel, & software. Alternate bid includes the complete removal & replacement of existing card readers & software, but maintaining existing controllers, wiring, & front-end control panel in place.
Please include the following documents when submitting Proposal.
• Bid Form, as attached herein;
• MBE-WBE-VBE Participation Report, as attached herein;
• Detailed description of the scope & limitation of the project, on bidding company’s letterhead;
• Anticipated project schedule, with major milestones listed, on bidding company’s letterhead.
• Specification 26 00 10 – General Requirements.
• Specification 27 15 00 – Communications Copper Horizontal Cabling.
• Specification 28 00 13 – Access Control System.
• (1) 24” x 36” Full-Size Sheet #T1.01.